Straightening hair with a straightening machine
Curly hair or wavy curly look is bright, but it maintains a neat. So if you're fancy an update exists. Try to stretch me out! A lot of people afraid to stretch, I think it will make me lose but if you use equipment products and the appropriate method. Your hair will be straight and beautifully without damages. If you want to stretch the hair properly with a straightening or hair dryers, Follow these steps!
1. shampoo and hairdryer. Hair is the best stretch I recently use new pools or swimming pools when the previous day. Time to wash your hair, choose to use a shampoo and conditioner that suits your hair. For me, thick and fluffy should use shampoo with the conditioner helps smooth hair. For me, that's thin and stunted The product should be applied Add volume instead. When I finished. Use a towel to dry, then use a hair dryer. A hair dryer will help make hair straight up slightly. The time it takes for straightening machines actually do not have to exert a lot.
Start with the hair dryer at the base before the next hair dryers according to the length of your hair.
The bow hair dryer time will help to increase the volume, I.
Brush a large base of tangled hair comb and pulled me taut between the hairdryer.
2. spray insulation. One of the best things you can do for your hair is a great use of heat-resistant spray every time you stretch me. If it does not include the stretch I was kinda OK? Spray insulation will help hold moisture retention and prevent hair haengkrop. Time use, spray wash, 6 inches away from your head across the hair.
Do not spray insulation put hair because it might make me watch it.
Thermal spray can be purchased by the Pharmacy and hair salon, General. Maybe the investing product brand names that rate may be better because it will protect your hair effectively. Let's see if the hairdresser questions have suggestions?
3. divide hair into sections, I'll break. "it makes straightening thoroughly no POI I forgotten? The easiest way to break me is to separate out the hair into 3 layers.
I created the first floor by the hair in the front, and then use the thumb, I go back to collect me the Fontanelle. Separate the hair from another part of this class by using the me roll hair rubber band or a shop to remove them.
Create a second layer hair by gathering hair above the ears, and then use a rubber or hair clip attached.
I am the third floor was the remaining part that has not been infected or hairpin which is at the back of the neck area, I head to head toward each other.
If you are someone very thick hair will break the hair more than 3 floors, but if you are very thin or fine hair may not be divided or not, I won't even be divided I am just 2 layers.
4. Set the heat of a hair clip to suit its own hair. Straightening machine where all the good quality, most will let you adjust the machine temperature. The use of the heat that is appropriate to the type of your hair will help get the best results and help does not damage your hair. The heat then depending on your hair:
For hair or I lose, use heat between 93-149° C (200-300° F).
For me, usually in relatively good health, use of heat between 149-177° C (300-350° F).
For thick, coarse hair or very hot foo between 177-205° C (350-400° F).
5. using the correct technique. To use a straightening hair does not have to stretch the process hassle-free, but there are several tips that will help get the best results that are possible:
Use the right size for me bouquet It's good at straightening each bouquet Bouquet is approximately 1-2 inches in width, and one should not exceed half an inch thick. If the individual hair straightening bouquet times larger than that. I will not, but if I have a very small bouquet, it takes a long time to straightening.
Pull the taut, use one hand, grip the hair section to stretch, stiffness, while using straightening machine down. If I do not released since the first round, it's okay to just let the hair straightening again.
Hair straightening, hair wash, 1 inch away from the cone, so I still have no volume and address see atrophied too.
Try to make a hand to steady the time straightening so I could come out straight. If your hand is not stagnant, it may make the hair with a diagonal, a long way.
6.
Stop immediately if there is straightening out the steam from the hair or hear the sizzle here mean that I wasn't completely dry off the machine using the hair dryer and curling until it is completely dry before hair straightening per. To extend the hair humidity will cause much damage to the hair. So don't do.
7. stretch hair anyway. Enough hair to the bottom is finished, remove the hair clip, hair straightening and the next layer is the original method. Straightening the top layer is the last part.
8. look in the mirror to make sure that I forgot to extend any part or not. Now that is straightening. I may be some sight. Don't forget to check out, I kinda on the rear. If you see that I am still most uneven, straightening machine, stretch again.
How to see me behind the head, however, is to stand on the back of the glass and hold the glass in your hand, you will be able to see the shadow of ourselves in the mirror behind the head that leaves.
9. hair styling. You may have to hold clutch me toward either way to straightening, do not close the page or to the desired shape. If you want me to end a little bit, roll straightening machines, rotating slightly when straightening up late.
It is important to make styling is satisfactory before I put some products because the products set (such as hair spray) is a substance, flammable and may catch fire because of the heat from a hair clip.
10. the use of the product, set the hair. To use a silicone serum to add shine or spray to give haircuts arrangement. But don't use มูสห or liquid products because it makes my hair damp and curly.
Addition


Comments
Post a Comment